Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Holiday Ornament: New Version

Here's another version of the holiday ornament.  I used cherry cobbler and early espresso for this one.  Is there a better color combo anywhere?  Love it!  We will be making this one AND the one I posted yesterday in my class.  You get to choose if you'd like to attend on Sat., Oct. 27 (1:00-4:00) or Sun., Oct. 28 (2:00-5:00).  I absolutely cannot wait to do this class.  These ornaments are so much fun to make and, now that I've worked out all the details, they are really pretty easy.  I think this one may be my favorite.


Here's what you need to purchase (from me) to participate in this class:
  • Ornament Bundle:  (includes stamps and framelits)
  •   Wood Mount - $49.95 (#129949)
  •   Clear Mount - 42.95 (#129950)
  • Tulle:
  •   Cherry Cobbler - $6.95 (#127841)
  •   Early Espresso - $6.95 (#127839)
  • Be of Good Cheer Designer Papers - $10.95 (from big catalog --- (#126896)
  • Craft Mat - $5.95  (NOTE:  This is NOT the piercing mat.  It is in the Holiday Catalog on p.31(#127853)
I will provide:
  • Time
  • Workspace
  • Free Tutorial Sheet
  • Card Stock
  • Dies to use
  • Stamps to use for the back of your ornament
  • Shimmer Spritz
  • Adhesives
  • Inks
  • Linen thread
  • Taffeta ribbon
  • Crochet trim
  • Jumbo pearls
  • Faceted buttons
  • ...and probably other items I've forgotten to list:)
There is no additional fee for this class but you must purchase all the needed items for it from me and place the order on or before Oct. 15.  Online orders may be used and club orders may be included as well, because several members have already purchased the Ornament Bundle.  You will need to bring your Big Shot and your glue gun to the class, so we won't have a long line waiting to use the equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...