Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Today, I'd like to share some of my early Halloween projects with you.  I have a little display going, so my customers can see a sampling of some of the wonderful Halloween projects we have available from our Holiday Catalog. 

The minute I saw our little Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit, I knew I had to have it and, with the stamp set (Googly Ghouls) included in the 'bundle' I knew I could make lots of cute projects, including a 'Boo Banner' like I have here.  The framelits work perfectly with it to create a nice frame behind each piece.
The Trick or Treat card is the one I got from Kim VanDiepen at Convention.

If you look closely, you can see that I've used the spider web embossing folder to emboss the little treat bag (above) and to make the little 3 X 3" card below. 
The web on the little card has a shimmer sparkle to it because I used the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark stamp pad and just patted it over the raised web lines to highlight them.
I hope today's post will inspire you to get creating.  Enjoy a great weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. I love your Halloween corner! That banner is the cutest. I'm hosting The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop at http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com and would love to have one or all of your projects on it!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you like my little Halloween goodies. I'd love to participate in your blog hop. Tell me what I need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE DECORATIVE AREA. LOVE COMBINING HAND MADE WITH WOOD, ETC. VERY NICE.
    TXJENNYWREN.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...