Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Froggies Galore!

One of our church staff asked me if I could help with table decorations for the Sunday School kickoff for the new year.  The theme is 'grow' and she mentioned frogs, so here's what I came up with for her.

Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I had a couple of retired dies in my stash to help me out --- the Scallop topped box and the daisies die.  I free-hand cut the lily pads, spritzed them with shimmer and green accents.  The pieces on the frogs are all punched.  I ended up with 27 frogs, mostly 3 in a group and then 3 single frogs on separate lily pads for the sign-in table, etc.

They were fun to make and it was good to be able to come up with something to help her out.  My only regret is that my asthma kicked up over the weekend and I didn't get to go Sunday and see the magic show.  Bummer!

Today, I'm off to work in my studio.  I'll be working on fall AND Christmas cards and projects --- Yay!  I do so love this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...