Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Day of School

Today, I find myself filled with a multitude of memories and emotions.  Today is the first day of school for my sweet little boys -- Kindergarten and third grade.  Where has time gone?  I find myself thinking about getting more done with them in school and yet being so glad that they only have a half day today so I can spend all afternoon with them.  I can't wait to hear about their day!  I am also remembering when my own children started school.  Mine didn't ride a bus, so today was different in that way.  Anyway, I feel the need to post a Fall card because school starting makes you realize that Fall is just around the corner. 



This card uses our new Core'dinations Card Stock.  It has a slightly lighter core, so you can emboss or tear it to see the lighter color.  When you use our new sanding block, you can sand it lightly and really bring out the texture of the embossing.  I love it!  I used the stamp set Wonderfall and then cut the leaves with the new Autumn Accents Bigz Die.  I cut some of the leaves with our champagne glimmer paper.  I absolutely love its shimmer!!!  The other leaves are stamped and cut from soft suede and cajun craze.  

Have a great day and I hope you'll get to stamp something fun today!  Be sure to check out my schedule for my next classes.  The Fun Friday Project Classes are really going to be great!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...