Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Everything Eleanor --- Love it!

It's no secret that I love the Everything Eleanor stamp set.  Here are 2 more card versions that I made with it.  The one on the right was my Convention swap.  The one on the left is a 'stepped up' version of it.  While enjoying using one of my very favorite stamp sets, I thought I'd use one of my very favorite Stampin' Up! colors --- Marina Mist. 



My flower colors are Marina Mist, Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy.  The green is Lucky Limeade and the text is Not Quite Navy.  I did some distressing (sponging) on the 'stepped up' version, using Crumb Cake.  So there you have it.  Now add a little spritz of Frost White Shimmer/alcohol mixture and you have a gorgeous card. 

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards, Lana! Love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I truly appreciate your input.

      Delete
  2. Lana, these are beautiful cards! Gorgeous colour combo. I just had to CASE and make my own version, thank you so much for sharing and for the inspiration!
    Happy stamping! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked them. I love this stamp set and love Marina Mist, so it was a winning combination.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...