Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Convention 2012: I Am

Our theme this year at Convention was "I Am" and it was a great time to reflect on just what that means to each of us.
My thoughts at this point, in no particular order:
I am full of joy at just receiving the best medical reports ever this past week.  I am nearly 10 years out from my cancer treatments and all my check-ups have been a thumbs up this time.
I am thankful for my blessings of family, church, and home.
I am delighted to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
I am grateful to have such wonderful people for my customers.

There are many more that I could add, but you get the idea.  Here are some more fun photos from Convention 2012.  Enjoy!

...a new profile picture...

The stage backdrop and, below, Shelli talking to us:
...clues as to what we would see if we earned the weekend getaway incentive trip...


 ...destination:  San Diego!!!  I would love to go there!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...