Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hello from Utah!

Hello my stamping and scrapping friends.  I'm in Utah, attending the Stampin' Up! Convention and just plain having a ball.  I'm learning a lot and having a ton of fun.  I did manage to put together 45 cards for swapping and have traded away all but 8 of them.  I'll trade those off tomorrow.  I'll have lots of photos soon.  It's just been too much of an action-packed time for us the past few days and I'm barely surviving on minimal sleep. 
In the meantime, here's a card I made a few weeks ago that I never got to post yet.  It's made with the Four Seasons (Hostess) stamp set. 


I used summer starfruit and gumball green and a lot of dimensionals.  
Check back soon for lots of Convention news and don't forget to sign up for my Fun Friday Projects class this Friday night.  We'll be using lots of great new products and I'll be sharing some of my Convention experiences with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...