Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

For the Birds

I love this new stamp set: For the Birds.  It has something for everyone, from beginners to experienced stampers.
It comes with 8 different stamps, including text for each one.
It is very versatile and, of course, a lot of fun!

I also used some flower stamps from the Fruit and Flowers stamp set and the teeny tiny 'Thanks' is from the Lovely Little Labels stamp set.  This coordinates with the Little Labels Punch Pack.  Talk about cute!  These little punches are just that!
This was one of the cards from my last Friday 3-4-5 Card Buffet.

Would you like to make some cute cards with coordinating envelopes?  My next Friday 3-4-5 Card Buffet is this Friday, July 13.  Pay to register by Thursday, July 12.  Your payment holds your spot.  I have lots of new card designs just waiting for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...