Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Another Comfort Cafe Project

I love the Comfort Cafe DSP.  As I finish my packing and prepare to return home from Utah, here's a card I made shortly before coming to Convention. 
I used the Papaya Collage stamp set and embellished with a knotted ribbons and lace bow and a punched 'ribbon' strip across the bottom of the card.  As you can see, I did a lot of sponging to add more dimension to my card.  The card base is midnight muse. 

Convention has been an unbelievable and inspiring event, as always.  I can't wait to get home and share more about it with you.  Evidently I buried my cord to upload my photos from my camera to my computer (deep in my suitcase, I'm sure) so I'll share lots of fun photos when I get home, get them uploaded, sorted and ready to share. 

I'll close by sharing that our group enjoyed a dinner together at the Roof restaurant in the Joseph Smith building.  It's across from the building where the Mormon Tabernacle Choir performs their annual Christmas program.  I think they may have been having a concert there tonight.  If we'd known earlier, we would have tried to attend.  The restaurant seated us by a panoramic window view of the city, with the mountains in the distance.  It was just beautiful.  We could also see the gorgeous architecture of the temple on another side of our table.  The dinner buffet was awesome and to say that we strayed a bit from our Atkins program would be an understatement.  We will be good again until next year!  Since we were close to the Convention Center and right across from a gorgeous new mall.  My daughter and I stopped on our way to the restaurant and did a 'power' shopping trip, going to the Coach and the Brighton stores and treating ourselves to a 'little something' at each.  How fun!

I'm off to bed to rest up before the long trip home.  I hope you'll sign up to attend my Fun Friday Project Class this week.  I'll be sharing some of what I learned and what I brought home from Convention and you'll enjoy a variety of fun projects using a variety of fun new products.

Come and join us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...