Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What a fun Open House Party!

I've been MIA while trying to catch up a few things in my studio and get acquainted with a new camera.
Here's a peek at the Make and Take projects that we made at my Open House / New Catalog Party last Sunday.  I had so much fun!  I have the nicest customers ever, I'm sure!
I apologize for being in my 'learning mode' with a new camera.  Bear with me and I'll get better.  Hopefully, you can get the idea.  Here's one more shot.
By the way, if you were unable to attend, arrange a time with me this week to come by and place an order.  Those placing an order this week may still have their free catalog and stay a minute to make our 2 projects and see some of my new displays and, if you wish, check out what's left of my big Garage Sale.  After Saturday, it all gets put away so don't wait and miss out.

I will be practicing like crazy on learning just how to work this new camera and still trying to keep up with my posts.  I have so much more to share with you.  The beginning of a new catalog launch is always so exciting!  This might not have been the best time to start with a new camera, but the old one was just dying a little more each day.

If you missed me lately, I didn't get a chance to post anything because I had my sweet Olive Jane all night Sunday night and then Monday I went to lunch with my girls.  Monday night, my husband and I went out for dinner with another couple with whom we share our anniversary date.  They were celebrating 29 years and we were celebrating 40!  I don't know where the time goes.  We had a wonderful time together and had a really elegant meal.  Now, I'm back on the straight and narrow of my Atkins plan.  I feel a little guilty about the appetizer and dessert that I enjoyed with our meal, but maybe a little guilty that I don't regret it more:)  Once in a while, you have to celebrate, right?

Yesterday was spent playing catch up in my studio and waiting for the initial charging of my new camera.  I should have picked it up earlier in the day because it didn't finish charging until nearly midnight!

By the way, if you still wish to get in on my Product Bundles available, you have until June 30 to do so.  On June 30, I will hold a drawing for a prize.  Each Product Bundle you order will earn you 1 entry into the drawing!  Contact me if you wish more information.

Today, I'm cleaning and then stamping.  No dust will settle in my studio this week because I will be stamping up a storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...