Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

We Love Our Hostesses!

There's never been a better time to host a party than now!  From June 1 - July 31, you have the opportunity to earn $115. or more in free products, with a qualifying party!!!  We love our Hostesses because they give us the opportunity to share what we love with others!
By hosting a party, you share the opportunity with your friends to enjoy a fun time stamping, enjoy a social outing with friends, learn about new products and how to use them AND you give yourself the opportunity to earn lots of free products.

I'd like to make it just a little bit more fun, too, as if that's not enough.  I have a little display in my studio of cute little purses that I made with the petite purses die.  It's my 'Book to Look' display.  If you book a Summer Party for June, July or August, you get to pick a purse and see the message inside.  If you book a Holiday Party for Sept., Oct., Nov. or December you get to pick a purse and see the message inside.  If you book a Summer Party AND a Holiday Party, you get to pick TWO purses and see the messages inside.  Hint:  It names a product you get free as an extra thank you for hosting the party.  You get to keep the little purse, too!
ALSO:
If you place an online order that earns benefits as a qualifying party, I will send you a purse and whatever product the message has on it from inside the purse.  I'll let Toby Joe pick the purse for you:)  He loves to help out in my studio.

So, what do you think?  That's a lot of incentive to book a party and have a whole lot of fun!  I hope to see you at my Open House Sunday (June 3).  Remember, it's from 2:00-5:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...