Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Friday 3-4-5 Card Buffet -- Sneak Peek

Here's a sneak peek at one of our projects for my Friday 3-4-5 Card Buffet.
It's this Friday, June 29 and starts at 6:00.
You can make 3, 6 or 9 cards for $5. or $10. or $15.
Fee includes all materials except your adhesive -- even envelopes!
We have so much fun and there will be a lot of choices available, so I know you'll find just what you'd like to make.
Come join us!
Pay to register by June 28th!!!
Your payment holds your spot.
I used the Papaya Collage and Layered Labels stamp sets for my project, along with yummy new In Color stitched satin ribbons and coordinating framelits.

For this card, I chose a monogram and added some texture with the Simply Scored tool.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...