Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Big Shot Bonanza Class This Friday / New Toys!


Don't forget about my great new class this Friday, June 15.
It's my Fun Friday Project Class and this week we'll focus on the Big Shot.
It's my Big Shot Bonanza and I'll be featuring lots of great new products for you to try and enjoy.  
Sign up soon so you don't miss out.
Your payment holds your spot.

So many toys...so little time...
You'd be amazed at how much 'wow' you can add to your projects using fabric, ribbons and other wonderful embellishments.  I'll post some samples soon for your inspiration.
Following our busy weekend of having company and our 40th anniversary party, we now have a little guy in the hospital.  Asthma is a horrible thing.




Stay tuned for ideas to inspire you.  Don't forget about my Product Bundles, my drawing for a free heat tool and my Product Shares.  These are for a limited time, so don't wait too long and miss all the fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...