Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Try A Class and Have Some Fun!

Good morning and Happy Wednesday!  Where is the time going?  I cannot believe that we're getting well into May already.  My 'To Do' list is getting sooooo long!

Before we get into today's post, here are some super important reminders.  Mark your calendars!!!

My BIG garage sale ...
Friday, June 1
Saturday, June 2  (8:00-4:00, both days)

My Open House/New Catalog Party
Sunday afternoon, June 3
     (2:00-5:00:  Open House / 5:00 "Stampin' Bucks" Store Opens!!!

Today's post is dedicated to my customers.  I cannot begin to tell you how much fun we have at our clubs and classes.  I am blessed with the nicest customers ever!  Here are some photos of some of the fun projects and activities we have enjoyed in our classes.
You may remember seeing this one earlier.  Marsha brought it back when she'd finished it.  Isn't it beautiful?  I am working on a collage frame with this same DSP (Mocha Morning) and need a couple more photos so I can finish mine and share it with you.

Here are some 'challenges' projects that I gave to my club members to take home and finish.  They had a lot of fun with them.  It thrills me when customers take what they've learned in class and go on to create more projects and/or expand on class projects on their own.  That's what it's all about.
Inspire...Create...Share!
Aren't these just too, too cute!
Remember the frame I shared with you in a previous post?  Here's Marsha's 'take' on the project.  She does great work!!!
...more random class activities and projects ... all fun ...



Well, I'm off to my studio to play with brand new stamps and products that have arrived.  More sneak peeks coming your way --- very soon.  Remember, the current catalog retires at the end of May so, if you need anything at all, don't wait until the last minute to get it.
Go to my website and check out the retiring products lists, order your supplies, check out the clearance rack (great deals going on right now!!!) and be sure to check out my class schedule!!!
Don't forget that when you pay to register, it's your payment that reserves your spot for the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...