Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Scrapbooking Fun

I've been busy all day in my studio and just realized I hadn't posted anything yet today.  With May being National Scrapbooking Month, I thought I'd share some of the projects with you from my recent Scrapfest Extravaganza.  We really had a great time and everyone got a lot of scrapbooking done.  Here are some of my scrappers, hard at work (or play).




They were working on paper bag scrapbooks.  We also made mini albums and lots of layouts.  Over the next several posts, I'll be sharing some of the layouts with you.  Don't forget to check out my class schedules for my next classes.  Also, remember that the current catalog retires on May 31, so be sure to order soon if there's something you want before it retires.  You can order online from my website or contact me for help with placing an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...