Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Open House/Catalog Party Details

Here's a peek at some goodies I've made for my Open House/Catalog Party this Sunday afternoon.  I've used the stamp set Betsy's Blossoms and several of the brand new In Colors.  Of course, I'm not telling what's in the bag!

So, if you're in the area, I hope you'll come to my party on Sunday afternoon, June 3.  It's from 2:00-5:00 and I have a lot of fun planned for you.  There will be refreshments, games, make and takes, displays to inspire you, demonstrations of great new products (See them in action!), prizes, the opportunity to get 'Product Bundles' and earn extra free stuff, AND my Stampin' Bucks Store.

At the store, you'll have the opportunity to spend your Stampin' Bucks (No real bucks allowed here!) which you earn in a variety of ways --- all of which are fun, easy and stampin' delicious!

Here's how the Stampin' Bucks work:

-->RSVP by June 1 or 2.  ($20.) Pre-order a catalog (or earn w/qualifying order) ($20.)
Join Hostess Scrapbook Club.  ($100.)
Bring your catalog with you to the party.  ($10.)
Arrive during the 1st half hour of the party.  ($10.)
Bring a friend with you to the party.  ($20.)
Bring a NEW friend who has never been here.  ($50.)
For every $10. you order --- NO LIMIT  ($20. for EACH $10. ordered)
Enter your guess for my favorite NEW stamp set. *  ($10.)
Enter your guess for my favorite NEW In Color.*  ($10.)
Book a Summer Party for June, July or Aug. 2012.  ($100.)
Pay/register today for any of my 2012 classes  ($10. for EACH class)
Sign up today to become a Demo!!!  ($50.)
Order a Big Shot TODAY.  ($40.)
Order My Digital Studio TODAY.  ($30.)
Book a Holiday Party.  ($100.)
  (for Sept., Oct., Nov. or Dec. 2012) 

At the party:
Circle each item you’ve earned.
Tally your score.
Present this tally sheet to the Stampin’ Bucks cashier.
Start shopping in the Stampin’ Bucks Store!
*  Winners of the guessing contests will be announced at a later date.
Sound like fun?  You know it will be.  Come and join us!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...