Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Just a Peek!

My big Garage Sale is this Friday and Saturday.  Here's just a peek at something special I'll have in it.
With Stampin' Up! moving away from the Craft Ink Pads, I decided I didn't need 2 ink pad holders anymore.  Sooooo, this beautiful baby will go live in a new home... accessories not included.  I have 1 more box of 'stuff' to mark and then I can spend the rest of the day in my studio, getting ready for my Open House/Catalog Party this Sunday afternoon.  I broke down and bought a new camera today, but have to wait for it to finish charging before I can try it out.  I'm not even sure if it's charging just now.  I just have to wait and see.
Check back soon for more sneak peeks at fun things coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...