Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Everything Isn't Always Black and White

No, it isn't always black and white.  Sometimes, it's black and off-white.  I've been working on new displays, new projects and playing with new products.  I'm having lots of fun in my studio.  I hope you're ready to come to my Open House / New Catalog Party on June 3 (2:00-5:00) so you can join in on all the fun!
This is my new memo/pin board.   The cute little card was made by my daughter, using all new products.  I love it!  Below, is a close-up of the butterfly.  It's embossed.
These framed pictures hang behind the bar area in my studio.  The background is actually fabric!
This cute little 3 X 3" card actually has a layer of fabric on it, too, along with a new framelits shape and another embossed butterfly.
Before I sign off for today and get back to work in my studio, be sure to check out all the details on my upcoming events.  There will be a lot going on around her in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...