Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Can You Believe It? More Layouts, Part 4

Before we start today, just a reminder:
Check back each day this next week for sneak peeks and lots of details about my upcoming Garage Sale, Open House Party and Product Bundles I'll have available.  You won't want to miss a thing!!!

Now, here we go with more layouts.  I've been a scrapping fool and love it!!!  Actually, I have 3 layouts to share with you today and these all happen to have been designed by my daughter.
She designed this first layout with Summer Smooches products.  I love when she comes to visit and plays with my stash because she always makes stuff for me, too.  I cannot begin to tell you the fun we share through stamping and scrapping.  You can go to her blog and see what she did with hers to finish it.


It's all the attention to detail that makes a good layout become a great layout.  I love all these colors together.
...and here's another layout ...  This one is a tribute to Pear Pizzazz, soon to retire.
... and one more, with Sweet Shop DSP.
My daughter created these layouts for me while she was here visiting recently.  I wish I had a better photo of each one.  At least, you can get the idea.  I need a new camera!  As always, artwork is truly better IRL.
I hope you enjoyed all the scrapbooking ideas I've shared recently and have gotten some inspiration for your own layouts.  Now go get busy on your scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...