Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Big Post, Loaded with Lots of New Info: Please read carefully!

Check out my schedule (Click on events board on the left.) for some great new events:
  • Friday, May 11:  Leftovers Party / 15 cards for $10.00 / 6:00-9:00
  • Saturday, May 19:  Scrap fest Day / $22. for 1 layout, paper bag book and mini album
  • Saturday, May 19:  $10. for 2 layouts / Additional layouts for just $5.00 each.
  • Saturday, May 19:  Do it all (3 layouts, paper bag book and mini album for just $30.
  • Friday, May 25:  Friday 3-4-5 / Make 3, 6 or 9 cards / $5., $10. or $15.
  • Sunday, June 3:  Open House, New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00 / RSVP / No Fee
  • Friday, June 8:  Meet the New Guys / 10 cards for $15.00 / 6:00-8:30
  • Friday, June 15:  Fun Friday  (see below)
  • Friday, June 29:  Friday 3-4-5 / Make 3, 6 or 9 cards / $5., $10. or $15.
  • Fees for all classes include all materials except your adhesive.
Other big news:
Saturday Morning Brunch Bunch is being changed to a Fun Friday Class, once each month.  Fee is $18. and we'll make a fun variety of projects at each class.
June 15 will be our first Fun Friday Class:  Big Shot Bonanza.  It will feature lots of fun new products to use with the Big Shot.
Even More Big News:
My big garage sale will be Friday, June 1 and Saturday, June 2.  I will have tons of misc. items, along with lots of retiring stamps sets and accessories.  Come by early so you don't miss out on the best bargains.

Before I get back to work in my studio, here's another look at some Summer Smooch projects:
This is the same memo board that I'd used with the S-A-B Everyday Enchantment products.  This time, I covered it with Summer Smooches DSP and made my own magnets using the fabric brads.  I glued them to punched circles and then to the magnets, after cutting the legs off the brads.  Poor little guys.  It only hurt for a minute.
This cute little teacup card was in with one of my demonstrator orders.  Someone from the home office at Stampin' Up! made it.  How sweet to get this in with my other goodies!  It's just one more reason why I love Stampin' Up!
The flowers were made from Summer Smooches DSP and the flower punch.  They are double sided.  Some feature buttons (from the Brights collection) which are attached by 'sewing' them with a needle and white Baker's Twine.  Others feature more of the fabric brads.  They are adding a nice touch of Spring to my studio.
Be sure to check out my Product Share, so you can get in on some of the Summer Smooches products.
As always, click on my class schedule board for complete details on each class and event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...