Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Little Birdie Told Me

Here's another look at a card for my Friday 3-4-5 class tomorrow night.  I should just show you a peek, but he's so cute that I have to share all of this one.
I wish the photo was a little better, but I'm really struggling with my camera.  I am thinking that I may just need to break down and get a new one.  Geez!  Anyway, in the meantime, I can tell you that he is even cuter in real life.

The stamp set is one of my all-time favorites --- Best of Everything.  The strip of DSP is from the Summer Smooches collection.  The real red and daffodil delight look so bright and cheerful against the white background!

The cute little bird is colored in with markers (color, huff and stamp) and then punched out with a 1 1/4" circle punch and attached (with dimensionals) to a 1 3/8" circle punch.  I colored in the eye with the tiny point of the marker, after stamping.

Well, I'm off to work out more on my new treadmill --- lovin' it so much!!!  Then, it's back to work in my studio.  Life is good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...