Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

You've Been Smooched!

Today, I'm going to give you a sneak peek at something that will be available for April only.  Can you guess how I made this?
Give up?  I used Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz and a stencil.   It was so easy...and fun!

Here's what the stencil looks like:  Oops!  I forgot, I can't show you until April.  You can also use the stencil for sponging or even using stencil paint.  Each method will achieve a unique look for your project.

As you can see, I ran the 'smooched' piece (allowing drying time first) through the Big Shot to achieve the little frame (Designer Frames embossing folder), then stamped the rabbit (from the Heaven Blessed stamp set) onto white CS and punched him out with our largest oval punch.

After attaching the pink layer to a little note card, I added a tied knot of ribbon.  And there you have it, a quick and cute card that's tons of fun to create.  I wish you could see better in the photo how much sparkle it has, but I just couldn't get it to show up well.  I guess you'll have to trust me and try it for yourself:)  Sparkle is almost impossible to capture in a photo.

Since these little note cards come in a set of 20 with envelopes included, I always add something to the envelope to make it coordinate with the card.  For this one, I stamped the little bunny in the bottom corner of the envelope.  It's a fun way to give the recipient a hint of the fun awaiting when they open the envelope.
So... now, you've been smooched!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...