Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Whole Thing

Remember the sneak peek I gave you of some of my cards for my Friday 3-4-5 class?  Would you like to see one of the entire cards?  I think this one is my favorite:
This one uses 2 embossing folders, a sizzlit, a bitty punch and a border punch.  Because there's nothing to cut by hand, it makes it go pretty quickly.  The flower is done with the huffing technique, using markers.  You saw this image on a previous post and, as you can see, I keep finding more ways to use it while still enjoying the Concord Crush.

Here's a closer look.  As you can see, it has a lot of dimension and texture to it.


We had so much fun at class last night.  I hope you'll try a Friday 3-4-5 class.  We had a full house.  A couple of people needed to make just the 3 cards and everyone else stayed to make 6 cards.  We all had a great time and everyone did a super job.

Gotta run now.  I have my Saturday Morning Brunch Bunch today.  Can't wait for more fun!

My Next classes:
Mar. 19:   Monday Morning Brunch Bunch  (9:30-1:00)
April 2:    Hostess Scrapbook Club  (6:00-8:30)
April 9:    Scraps and Prayers  (6:00-8:00)
April 16:  Monday Morning Brunch Bunch  (9:30-1:00)
April 20:  Friday 3-4-5  (6:00-8:00)
April 21:  Saturday Morning Brunch Bunch  (9:30-1:00)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...