Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Getting ready for our big party!

After such a wonderful Spring day yesterday, my poor little Aaron had a severe asthma attack last night and Chris (my SIL) and I ended up taking him to the ER.  I know I didn't get any sleep last night and don't function so well without it any more.  He's just now starting to act like all the meds are actually helping, but still coughing a lot.  I feel so rotten when my little guy has to work so hard to breathe.  I have asthma, too, so I know how scary it is for him when he can't get any air moving.

On a happier note, I had this post ready before he started having trouble, so I still have something to share with you.  More soon, I hope.

My wonderful daughter-in-law spent most of the day here with me Monday.  We're working on invitations for our sweet Olive Jane's first birthday party.

Here's a peek at what we've worked on so far.  These are going to be stinking cute!!!  By the way, Olive has moved from just crawling backward to moving forward, too, and at quite a clip:)  She loved playing with the box from my glue dots while we worked.
 


They're not nearly finished, but we have tons done on them already.  I will share again when they're completely finished.  I think they're going to be a little heavy, with all those layers, but they don't call me the 'Queen of Layers' for nothing:)  Here's hoping for a better day today and some sleep tonight --- then stamping soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...