Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Art With Heart

Here's one of my contributions for our upcoming auction.

Here are the details:

March 15:
     Art With Heart (4:00-6:30)
Featuring original works of art created by local and regional artists in a wide variety of mediums.  This year, we are also featuring some of our many young and talented artists from local schools.

This event is held to raise funds to assist local persons in need of help with medical bills.  Being a cancer survivor, I truly know the huge expenses involved with a medical condition.  It will be my pleasure to participate in this wonderful event.  I will be donating several of my projects, along with sets of hand made note cards.

Silent Auctions begin at 4 pm.
1st Group ends @ 5:30 pm.
2nd Group ends @ 6:30 pm.
Come join us at 201 W. North Street / Decatur, Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...