Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

A Tisket A Tasket ... A Cute Little Basket...

It's not a green and yellow basket, but I think it's even cuter...
I made these using some of our Everyday Enchantment DSP and stamp sets all from our S-A-B products.  These are super quick and easy and look so cute all put together.
Here's how you make them:
  • Cut a 6" square of DSP.
  • Score (using our Simply Scored tool) at 2" and 4" vertically and horizontally.  (You'll have a tic tac toe arrangement of your score lines and it will create 9 boxes.)
  • In each of the outside corner boxes, score from the outside corner diagonally across each box.
  • Fold on all the score lines.
  • Pinch in on the corner boxes until it makes the cute little shape you see above.
  • Thread a needle (with a large eye) with a coordinating color of our baker's twine.
  • Pierce through each of the points as shown above.
  • Pull the baker's twine to hold the middle points in together.  Pull in as much or little as you wish, to get the desired look you are after.
  • Fill with a little filler and some treats.
  • Add a cute little tag.  I cut mine with one of our framelits dies.
  • Enjoy!
Here's a link to the basket my daughter made.  So many times, we are thinking alike to the point where we're working on the same types of projects.  I was actually making mine about the same time she was, but just now posted it for you to see.  Hers is cute, too.

    2 comments:

    1. Hello, I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I like your studio. I followed the link from Splitcoast stampers. I currently have a very small area to do my creative projects, so I am envious. I would also like to invite you to follow my blog, cardqueen2.blogspot.com. Please visit and say hi. Thank you!

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...