Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Short Post... Scary Day

I started my day by waking up (early) to my husband calling out from the kitchen and then lots of loud banging.  The banging was his head crashing into the cabinets behind him as he lay flat on his back having a seizure from his blood sugar bottoming out.  I have never been more terrified in my life.  I can testify that I had lots of help from EMT and Forsyth Fire Dept. not to mention great doctors and nurses helping at the hospital.  He is doing LOTS better now and may get to come home tomorrow.  Hug your loved ones tonight.  You just never know when something like this might happen to you or someone you love.  I owe lots of thanks to my children, pastors and loving friends who keep checking on us.  Send some hugs and prayers our way and we'll keep you posted.

My next post will be something a lot more fun than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...