Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Look what my husband gave me!!!

If you know me at all, you know I love mixing antiques, unique containers ... boxes ... all kinds of fun stuff ... in with my home decor.  This is what my husband gave me for Valentine's Day.  I love it!

He labeled each drawer!  A while back, I had admired this in an antique store and he went back and got it for me.  The label on the bottom right says Macon County (our county) so it has local history.



Here's how I will use it ... for additional ribbon storage.  I have lots of ribbon!!!  The card catalog is in quite good condition, so it will be quite functional as I enjoy it:)   I see in the photo that I forgot to open one of the drawers before I snapped the picture, but it has ribbon in it too, of course.
Perhaps this drawer unit will inspire you to try some new ways to organize supplies in your studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...