Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Look what I got!

My daughter surprised me with these!  I love them!!!

Remember this post?  I first introduced you to our fabulous new framelits and edgelits dies.
Well, my daughter didn't want me to store them in plain and undecorated stamp cases, so she designed inserts using My Digital Studio.  When she had them printed, she ordered a set for each of us.  She is a sweetheart.  If you'd like to see more of her work, click here and enjoy a visit to her blog.

The inserts just slip right under the plastic cover of the stamp cases.
Here's how the fronts look:
These are the backs.  For each one, she made a little guide for the recipe for each 'sandwich' for the Big Shot.  Very handy!!!
close-ups:



This is how they look on the inside of each case.  You may be wondering why there are 2 of each edgelit.  After thinking about it, I ordered another set so I could use both on the same card when I need a unique look.  It's quite handy to store them together.  Remember how I hold them in place?  I cut a section of our magnetic sheets and stuck them into the case.  The sheets are adhesive backed, so it's so easy to place them into the cases.
Tip:
I store my edgelits and framelits with the cutting side down.  It makes it easier for me to pick them up without risking bending them.  (I do not have long nails:)
For more ideas for using the edgelits and framelits dies, go to the search box and you should see some other fun projects I've made using them.  They are super easy and so much fun!!!  Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go open my beautiful cases and play with my toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...