Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm Still Sale-A-Brating!

Here are a couple more cards using our S-A-B products.  As you can see, I'm really enjoying creating with the Everyday Enchantment DSP and coordinating products.
For this card, I made a fan using our new Designer Rosette Bigz Die (#125594).  I love it!  The die actually has two decorative edges, so you have a choice.  For the fan, I only needed 1/2 the width of the piece cut with the die, so I'll have 1/2 to use for another project.  The DSP actually got me going on thinking about making a fan.  I created the 'flag' shape by nipping the end off a strip of DSP using a square punch.

I'm actually entering this next card into another sketch challenge.
For this card, I used our framelits dies and the Floral Fusion sizzlit die.  The pearl accents and a spritzing with my Frost White Shimmer Paint/alcohol mixture give this card an elegant look.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lana,
    I'm your new SC friend. I LOVE the hello card. The darling trio of flowers adds such elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad you like it! TFL at my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lana!Thank you so much for playing over at Stampin' Queen's Sketch Challenge. I wanted to say Congrats as your beautiful card has been chosen to be featured this week as a spotlight card :) You can go here: http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2012/02/sqsc-24-spotlights.html to pick up your "I've been featured" badge :)

    Cannot wait to see what you create for this weeks challenge!

    Inky hugs!
    Cristena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Cristena! It was so much fun to participate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...