Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

3 Little Flowers

I am loving this Pool Party and Concord Crush combo together.
This was for another sketch challenge.

To create this card, I used one of our framelits, the Floral Fusion sizzlit, and the Boho Blossoms punch.  The squares are punched with a 1 3/8" square punch and the postage punch.
The Pool Party brad is actually going through the flowers from the Boho Blossoms punch.  The Wisteria Wonder brads are glued onto the Floral Fusion flowers, after cutting off the 'legs' using my Craft and Rubber scissors.  I did this because there is a dimensional between each layer of the Floral Fusion flower.
The 'hello' text is from a SAB stamp set called Elementary Elegance.  In spite of all the layers, this was a fairly quick and easy card to make ... and a lot of fun!


Here's a close-up, so you can see how 3-D it really is...

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card--I think I'm going to have to give this color combo a try! It's very nice! Thanks for joining us at Stamping 411!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking color combo!!!!! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the dimensional flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind words. I loved working with this color combo and loved the sketch. It really inspires me to work on a sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...