Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

S-A-B Projects

I've been having a lot of fun creating projects with our Everyday Enchantment products from our S-A-B promotion.  These colors are sure to chase away the winter blahs!   They are so bright and cheerful, they just make me smile.
I decorated 2 of our cute little Kraft Gift Boxes (#124106) and made a couple of coordinating cards --- all with the Everyday Enchantment DSP, coordinating brads and ribbons from our current Sale-A-Bration promotion.  It's difficult to see it, but I added some of my Frost White Shimmer Paint/alcohol spritz over the card fronts and the flowers on the boxes.  I used the Fun Flowers die (#121812) to create the flowers on the top of each box.











Now is a great time to place orders, host workshops and/or sign up to become a part of my Stampin' Up! Team.  It all involves lots of extra free products for your creative enjoyment --- cards, projects and scrapbooking creations.  Check it out here!!!  You'll be glad you did!

Would you like to see what my daughter created using S-A-B with MDS?  Click here and enjoy!

Don't forget to sign up early for the February 18 Brunch Bunch class and create your own beautiful collage frame.  Check here for my class events.  Click here to see samples of some of my collage frames and read details about the class.  This is going to be a blast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...