Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

More Valentines and Treasures

For now, I think my antique library table display is finished.  Of course, if you know me, you know I'll be constantly 'tweaking' it because that's just what I do:)
Here are the 3-D hearts I made with the new Framelits dies --- the Hearts Collection.  It's so easy to cut out lots of great hearts with them that you don't want to stop.  The ones on the left were all folded in half and then glued together, one half at a time.  There are SIX hearts in each one, with a little thread encased in the center for hanging it up.


Here are close-ups of the 3-D hearts.


Here are some close-ups of more of the cards --- all with Twitterpated DSP.  As you can see, I've used a lot of the Framelits Dies --- the Labels Collection --- love them.





Don't forget about my Product Share promotion 
          --- from now through Jan. 31.

Check here to see what is in the Product Share.
You'll get a cute little calendar from me, too:)
So........ hurry up and get Twitterpated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...