Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Trying a Sketch Challenge

I'm becoming addicted to participating in some of the sketch challenges.  Here's what I came up with for the Paper Players Challenge:  'Use a floral image on your card.'
I used the Everyday Enchantment DSP, ribbons and brads from our S-A-B products.  I also used some buttons from the Bold Brights, the Boho Blossoms Punch, the Little Leaves Sizzlit and the stamp set Word Play.  The text is stamped and cut out with one of our new framelit dies.  The colors are Calypso Coral (ribbon and CS), Pool Party (scallop edge from the Tasteful Trim die) and Lucky Limeade.  Would you like to chase away the winter blahs?  Try this color combo and you'll love it!
Here's a close-up:
Here's the link to the Paper Players challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Lana! I LOVE the button centers for the flowers. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana, this is so pretty. I love the colors you choose and those buttons in the center of the flowers. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Lana! I really like the soft color combo and the bitty buttons on the flowers. Thanks so much for joinin gus at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words. It was so much fun to play along with the Paper Players and I look forward to trying it again. It gets my creative juices flowing -- big time:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...