Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's Here... S-A-B and My 50/50 Club!

BE SURE TO READ ALL OF TODAY'S POST, SO YOU WON'T MISS OUT ON MY 
                    SPECIAL PROMOTION!!!!!

Sale-A-Bration:
January 24-March 31!!!  Choose free product for every $50. you spend!!!  (CLICK THE TITLE ABOVE TO SEE THE SALE-A-BRATION GOODIES!)
It's the best time to:
Place an order with me.
Order online from my website.
Host a workshop and get LOTS of free product!
Sign up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator --- reduced fee / extra product / loads of fun!!!
Also, when you become a member of my Team, you get lots of extra perks --- a 'Thank You for Joining' gift from me, attend monthly meetings for free (free Make and Take projects + lots of ideas for you to try), attend any of my classes for 1/2 price, participate in my Hostess Scrapbook Club crops at a reduced price --- and all the online resources for Demonstrators only.
50/50 Club!!!

Drum roll, please.....
I am announcing a new promotion of my own:
I am starting a 50/50 Club.  Because you get a free product for every $50. you spend during our Sale-A-Bration, I thought this would be a good time to start my 50/50 Club.
Here's how it works:
For every $50. you spend (before tax and shipping), you get to sign a square on my 50/50 board.
When the board is full, I will cut up the squares, toss them onto the floor and let Toby Joe choose a lucky winner.
That person is the lucky winner of a $50. shopping spree!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...