Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's Here!

The new Occasions Mini Catalog goes live today!
This has so many wonderful, new products.  You're going to love it.  If you did not receive your copy in the mail, contact me to get one!
50/50 Exciting news:
In honor of the launching of this great new catalog, I'm starting a 50/50 promotion.
Here's how it works:
For every $50. you spend (before tax and shipping) you get to sign a square on the board.  Once the board is filled with signatures, I cut up the squares and put them into a drawing.  Toby Joe will choose one lucky winner and that person gets to go on a $50. shopping spree!!!
Sound like fun?  But wait, there's more!

Product Share:
Have you seen the new Occasions Mini Catalog yet?  It goes live today!!! 
(Contact me if you did not receive a copy and would like one.  You can also view it online.) 

I am offering something special and brand new -- for my customers only -- an Occasions Mini Catalog Product Share!
It's an Accessory Sampler really and gives you the opportunity to try all the new accessories by getting a sampling of each one.  It's for those who view the new mini and say:  "I want it all!"


Each person will receive the following in their Product Share:
  • 4 Twitterpated Buttons (pg 12)
  • 1 yard 3/8" Pear Pizzazz Pleated Satin Ribbon (pg 12)
  • 1 yard 3/8" Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin Ribbon (pg 12)
  • 1 yard 3/8" Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon (pg 12)
  • 1 yard 3/8" Baja Breeze Pleated Satin Ribbon (pg 12)
  • 6 pieces (6x6) Twitterpated DSP (pg 13)
  • 6 pieces (6x6) Attic Boutique DSP (pg 23)
  • 6 pieces (6x6) Sweet Shop DSP (pg 33)
  • 3 yards Pool Party 1/2" Seam Binding ribbon (pg 23)
  • 4 Sweet Shop Jelly Bean Brads (pg 35)
  • 3 yards Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine (pg 35)
  • 3 yards Calypso Coral Baker's Twine (pg 35)
  • 3 yards Pool party Baker's Twine (pg 35)
  • 3 yards Island Indigo Baker's Twine (pg 35)
  • 3 yards Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine (pg 35)
Cost is $20.00 for all this!!!
This product share offer is for my customers only and will go through the end of January, 2012. 
When I have your order, with payment, I will place the order and get it ready for you when it arrives.  I am not including mailing fees, so anyone who can pick it up from me is welcome to join in with this order.
Please note, as with all orders, the process could take a week to 10 days.
I will notify you when your order is ready for you to pick it up.
Then you go home and play with all your new goodies.

Sound like fun?  Contact me if you'd like to give it a try!!!

Note:

This offer is separate from club or workshop orders.
You can place an order for the product share during a class or contact me by phone or email.
You may add other items to your order with the product share and I'll give you your total. 
If you order $50. or more (before tax and shipping) between now and Jan. 10, you'll also receive a free scented Embossing Powder
-- your choice of vanilla, melon or cherry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...