Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

In Memory of Edward

A couple of days ago, I posted a page in memory of our friend, Ed.  This is the page my daughter made.  Isn't it beautiful?

Please go to my daughter's blog where she has this gorgeous MDS page she made in memory of our friend Edward and you can listen to him play the Widor and share in the joy of his gift for music.

In the meantime, I'm trying very hard to wrap my mind around the fact that he is truly gone and oh so missed.  It's difficult to stamp with a broken heart.  It's times like this that you treasure the support of your church family, friends and loved ones.  The words to the song that my daughter posted on her blog are so special to me and kind of say it all.  I directed the Children's Choirs when we sang this, with Ed playing it for us.  With God's help, we'll get through all this.

When I had cancer, I really learned to treasure each day and live it to the fullest.  I will continue to do that.  I can no longer play the piano or organ, due to damage to my hands from the chemo, but I will continue to stamp and scrapbook and share my joy in life through my art.  Thank you for letting me share.

In the meantime, remember the following dates:
TODAY is the last day to order from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
JAN. 4 the Occasions Mini Catalog goes live!!!
JAN. 5 the Clearance Rack Blitz ends.  Don't miss out on the great bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...