Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday, BFF!

I found another sketch challenge that I really liked.  I used the Best Friends Forever stamp set along with texts from the Elementary Elegance S-A-B set.  The papers are from the Everyday Enchantment DSP, along with coordinating ribbons and brads and a touch of pearls.
... a close-up:
I actually created 2 versions for this sketch challenge.  This one features the petite pocket die and the 2 tags die -- cut to fit inside the pocket.  There's a little message stamped on the tag inside the pocket.
...a close-up, showing the framelits I also used, along with the Fun Flowers die:
I spritzed both cards with my Frost White Shimmer Paint/alcohol mixture for some beautiful sparkle.
Here's the link to the sketch challenge I used.  Enjoy!

I hope you liked this challenge and will try one of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...