Check out my schedule below for my Collage Frames Brunch Bunch Class, along with lots of other stamping fun for February!
Here's the schedule for February classes and events:
February 1 - 29
Sale-A-Bration Continues / Earn free products by:
- Placing an order with me.
- Placing an online order through my website.
- Hosting a workshop with me.
- Signing up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and joining my Team.
Hostess Scrapbook Club / 6:00-8:30
We'll make a layout featuring the Beau Chateau and/or S-A-B DSP (I'm still deciding:) + work on a ceramic tile project.
We'll also continue work on our mini album we started at our January crop.
Team Meeting / 10:00-Noon
We'll be making projects using some of our new products from S-A-B and the Occasions Mini.
Scraps and Prayers / 6:00-8:00
We'll continue our year-long project we started for scrapbooking our year, by creating a fun winter snow layout. Everyone is welcome, so come and join us!
Brunch Bunch / 9:30-1:00
We'll enjoy a brunch and social time and then work on our featured project ---
Here again is the frame I just finished for my studio, along with some close-ups. This uses the new Sale-A-Bration papers --- Everyday Enchantment. I've also used the coordinating ribbons and brads. The stamp sets are:
Word Play, Letter It and Outlined Occasions.
- Choose 1 of the 3 frame styles shown below --- first come / first served.
- Decide the 'theme' for your project --- a gift for a friend / a project to display in your own studio / whatever else you might decide to do with it.
- Suggestions: birthday, wedding, Christmas, child's room or your favorite things, such as --- when I made the frames for my studio --- I included a sea star, a sand dollar, dragonflies, music, favorite card fronts (some made by close friends), hearts, reminders from my teaching days, watches, inspirational quotes and my first Stampin' Up! stamp (the mouse).
- Choose from my papers and stamps how you would like to decorate yours. I'll have lots of supplies and stamps, punches and dies available for you to use while working on your framed project.
I'll reserve the frame you choose at the time you pay to register.
Here are the frames I have in my studio -- showcasing some of my favorite things:
Your project can include artwork AND photos or just artwork --- your choice.
So... think about what you'd like to do for your project and give me a call or email. Let's get you signed up for a super fun class. Use this opportunity to not only have fun, but to create something to keep and enjoy for years to come. It will be a great gift/keepsake for yourself or a special someone.