Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

BFF Card for Sketch Challenge

You're in for a bonus today --- I've made 2 posts!!!  I wanted to finish this card and get it entered into the challenge... because.....
I decided to try participating in another Sketch Challenge.  These are really fun and give your creativity a real boost!
For this card, I used the stamp set Best Friends Forever, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Lucky Limeade CS and In Color ribbons (Pool Party and Lucky Limeade).
After stamping the BFF with Lucky Limeade ink, I stamped off to create a light background stamp in the same color.  The hearts are Pool Party and Lucky Limeade.  I used one of our new framelits dies -- to create the focal piece.  Here's a close-up of it.

Here's the inside of the card.  I'll add a text and a message later. This card will be for my sweetheart, so the message is private:)
Here is a link to the Sketch Challenge and to see other examples of what you can do with it.
After seeing some of my creations for various sketch challenges, I hope you'll be inspired to try one of your own.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - the colors are fabulous. Thanks for playing along with CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors on this card! I love that BFF greeting and it looks great surrounded my hearts! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used and the way you used the stamp set. I especially love the background you stamped. Thanks for joining us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card--so many details to love! The background stamping off the corner is my favorite and the double ribbons wonderful! Thank you for joining us at CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love how you combined the DSPs, ribbons and images. Lots of fun! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful card! I love the colors and I love how you used the framelit for the oval shape! Very creative! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What GREAT colors! I love that little extra pool party ribbon - GREAT accent! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your kind comments. It was a lot of fun to participate in the challenge. I look forward to doing so again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...