Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Beau Chateau Mini Album

This is a project we started at our last Scrapbook Club crop.  We're going to add more to it at our Feb. crop.  We used Beau Chateau DSP.  I added Chantilly Crochet Trim + Blushing Bride ribbons.  The front and back covers are chipboard covered with DSP.  The pages are coordinating colors of CS to match the covers.  I stamped on the pages and the front cover with our Creative Elements stamp set.  After punching the holes for the album (crop-A-dile) I used binder rings to hold the album together.  These can be easily removed so you can add more pages any time you'd like.





I stamped a lot of extra flowers, so I could cut out portions of them and layer them with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I added a tiny dot of Dazzling Details (clear) to the center of each flower.  Mini albums are so much fun to make.  You can use them as a mini scrapbook, an extra special card with multiple pages or, as I'm planning, for a special Valentine for my sweetheart.  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...