Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Attic Boutique Product Suite

I made a collection of cards using the Attic Boutique DSP and Side Notes.  They are found on pp. 23 and 24 in the Occasions Mini.
 These displays are behind the bar area in my studio.

... and ... remember this?  the layout I made using the same products.  This will be for my Heritage Album.

a side note:
As you know, I've been grieving the loss of a dear friend and it has really effected my creativity.  These products were a little outside the box as far as my comfort zone and preferred style.  Sometimes you need to push yourself to try going in a new direction.  For me, I just needed to get into my studio and get going on something.  I chose these products to try to jump start my stamping mojo.  I do enjoy giving myself a challenge and hope you'll be willing to step outside your comfort zone sometimes, just to try something new.
The thing about using a product suite is that most of the planning is done for you.  Stampin' Up! gives you all the colors you need to choose to coordinate, not to mention stamps, ribbons and embellishments.  That's a jump start right there.

NEXT POST:
I can't wait to show you my next post, using some more of the S-A-B products.  Stay tuned for a special card AND tutorial for how to do it!!!  I'll give you a tiny hint.  It's a trifold card:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...