Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Ornaments!

This little tree sits in my studio on the end of the bar, my favorite stamping area.  Here are some more ideas for ornaments that are quick, fun and easy --- my favorite kind of projects:
I got the idea to use the molds from a Stampin' Up! photo.  The center of the mold has a scallop circle, a felt snowflake and felt holly leaves (Winter Wishes felt pieces) and is decorated around the edges with mica flakes.
On the tree, you'll also see 'bows' made with fabric cut using the scallop square die, a medallion made with our Simply Scored tool (Frostwood Lodge DSP and more felt pieces) and a snowman face made with an old button box.  I also have Stampin' Up! ornaments I purchased at past Conventions.
Tip:
To make the fabric 'bows' just pinch the scallop square in the middle and tie with a little piece of Cherry Cobbler seam binding.
These tiny ornaments are filled with glitter.

This small ornament is on my seashells tree.  I filled it with -- what else??? -- tiny seashells, of course.  They look really cute in there!

I hope you'll try some of these ideas for ornaments for your tree.  They make great gifts, too.

December 20 and counting...


Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...