Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

MDS Layout of Christmas Past

Here's a layout I'm working on --- not sure I'm finished tweaking it yet --- a past Christmas with my sister.  We're visiting Santa.

I love that I can play with my designs using MDS (My Digital Studio) to my heart's content and know that I can always go back and change it whenever I wish.  I also love the fact that I can scan old photos into my computer, edit them as needed, and they're ready to use in the MDS program.  When I'm ready to have them printed, the printing service will do everything for me!  When the printed pages arrive at my home, I can pop them right into my photo album or add more embellishments --- whatever I wish.

December 23 and counting...

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...