Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

A GIFT TO LAST THE ENTIRE YEAR!

Now that Christmas is past, I can share with you the MDS calendar I made this year.  I used several of them as gifts.  It was fun to design them, they were quick to ship and everyone who received one loved it!  I think the boys will especially enjoy seeing the photos throughout the year.

The above photo is the cover page.  This is a desktop calendar.  The plain sheets are the tops/coordinating pages for each month.  I printed them, too, so you could see how nicely they all coordinate.  I added the background papers to each month, along with extra embellishments and, of course, the photos.  It was fun and easy.  The most difficult part to do was making the decisions of what photos to use for each month.
























Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...