Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Lodge Projects

Here are projects for the SSOTM.  Because of the busy Christmas season, instead of having everyone wait until the Dec. 15 class night, I made up kits and gave them to everyone early.  Now, they can make their projects and use them for Christmas.  The kits all use the Christmas Lodge stamp set.  Those who ordered the Frostwood Lodge DSP with the stamp set got to take the class for FREE.
These are bookmarks.  There's a stamped envelope for them, so you could add a gift card for some lucky recipient.


All the envelopes are stamped to coordinate with the cards.  It's difficult to see, but I used Choc. Chip craft ink and embossed the image with Iridescent Ice EP.  It makes a beautiful, shimmery look.



I used our new Pewter EP for this image.  I absolutely love this embossing powder.  It is gorgeous!

This one uses the top note for the main image.

 I actually did embossing on the envelopes, too.


One of the pieces from the pennants die works great for this card.  It's a beautiful design, with the little punched out sections.

As you can see, I made good use of my Simply Sent kits.  They make elegant cards, with their beautiful and intricately designed edges.

Happy stamping!
December 13 and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...