Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Decorated Tins

I haven't made any decorated tins for a while and thought I'd make a few for my Christmas Boutique.  These would be so great for storing Christmas recipes, Christmas card files, 'wrapping' for unusual sized gifts... They are fun to make.  I used the Holly Berry Bouquet DSP (holiday mini / #124004) for 2 of them and the third one, with the Christmas ornaments, is made with DSP I had left from Letters to Santa DSP (#122349).  In the past, I've always had trouble making my supplies come out right, so that I don't end up with a lot of left-overs after a season is over.  I did it really well for the Christmas papers this year!  These were the last of my supplies.  That means that, come Christmas 2012, I can order all new and do so completely guilt-free:)





If you're looking for a gift that's fun to make and fun AND functional to receive, try a decorated tin.  You could even fill it with cookies!!!   Happy stamping!!!

December 10 and counting...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...