Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Christmas card, MDS style!

I told you that I've been playing with some MDS projects.  Here is a sneak peek:

This is the front of the Christmas card we'll be sending this year, for family and close friends.  I wanted something personal.  What's more personal than your own home?

One of the great things about MDS is that you can use your own photos for your backgrounds.  This really is our house.  No, we don't have the snow this year --- yet ---but it made for a great photo.  I'm sure we'll see snow soon enough.  If you're wondering how I got the muted background look with the photo, I just changed the opacity.  This was so much fun!  I'll show you more in a future post.

Happy Stamping!

December 6 and counting...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...