Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2 Days after Christmas

We got our gift of Christmas snow a couple of days late.  I had to get up early with my youngest grandson to give him a breathing treatment.  The poor little guy shares my affliction of asthma, so I totally empathize with him when he struggles to breathe.  I was the first to see that we'd gotten our first snow during the night.  Early in the morning, it was still so pretty as it rested on branches, railings and fence posts.  I also realized that we'd still left out our windsock from summer:)  The poor little fish was covered with a sprinkling of snow, but still merrily flapping away in the morning breeze.





Sleepy boy!!!



Toby Joe loves the snow and enjoyed making the first footprints in it.  He does still look a little sleepy, though:)  We had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed having our children and all our grandchildren here with us for some special family time.  I'll share a few of those shots when I finish sorting and editing.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, too.

It's about time to take down all the decorations and get back to some stamping and scrapbooking.  I have a LOT to put away.  It's worth it, though, because I love the look of our home at Christmas.

Have a great rest of the week.  I look forward to sharing more stamping and scrapbooking ideas with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...