Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wreath Tutorial Update

Remember the wreath I made with our Spice Cake DSP?  It was posted on Nov. 1, 2011.
http://nannastamps.blogspot.com/2011/11/wreath-tutorial.html 

Here's an update on it!  I added lots and lots of leaves (stamped and cut) from the stamp set Gently Falling.  I love this set and love the colors in the DSP, so it was a marriage made in Heaven.





If you haven't made your wreath yet, get busy and make one for the holidays.  They're so much fun to make and you'll love the end results.  If you do not have the simply scored tool to create the medallions (lollies) you can order one from me.  The catalog # is 122334.  Let me know if you need buttons, ribbons or DSP to make your wreath.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...